I've seen a few versions circulating around the blog scene in the past about what people carry in their purses.
Here is some things I carry in my tote:
- Pink Georgetown binder (I have a light pink one too!)
- Pink Georgetown notebook (I have a turquoise one too)
- Lilly cosmetic case which I use to hold Lilly pencils and pens! (Not pictured: Vineyard vines pencil & pen, Vera Bradley highlighters)
- Pink TI-84+ Silver Edition
- Lilly agenda (I know, it's for 2010)... I use a Kate Spade one currently
- Lilly post-its... I am OBSESSED with post-its! I use them for everything! I even have Vera Bradley ones!
- Hand sanitizer
- Pink USB flash drive
- Heavy textbooks
Sometimes I carry around this Lilly bag and I also use a Vineyard Vines one!
Yesterday morning was the first time I have been back on the Potomac since last spring. It was the first time out on the water for the season... The guys had been doing some erging and land training up until Saturday. I was very, very nervous to be coxing with the varsity (ask Little V, she knew I was about to cry!) but everything went well! Every time I get on the water, I remember why I love it so much.
I got some good work done yesterday, thankfully. I've been training for a program this weekend (and next) so my time has been limited. I didn't go out last night either. I'm so not a fan of "partying." I enjoy it occasionally... like, 3 times a year. (Literally.) It has been chilly anyways and getting dressed for cold weather at night is no fun. I'm glad I didn't go out though. I got some reading done for a class and caught up on my sleep!
I'll be heading over to the library later tonight, but I thought I would post a quick entry before!
I hope everyone has a great week!