There are few things in life that are truly one of a kind.
This, my friends, is definitely one of those things.
Are you ready?
I did a giveaway with him back in April and it was a huge success. Except this one is EVEN BETTER…..
My love for Kiel (pronounced like Kyle) James Patrick dates way back… and I’ve seen him develop and grow as a businessman. He’s the real deal. Made in the U.S.A. Hard worker. Lover of life.
Well guess what! KJP designed a ONE OF A KIND bracelet for one lucky College Prep reader. And when I say one of a kind, I mean ONE OF A KIND.
Here are the facts about the bracelet as told by KJP himself:
1. 100% Silk
2. 100% one of a kind (will never sell or make another one of these)
3. 1 of 7 bracelets I have ever made not using the signature KJP plaid backing
4. Section of backing lined in vintage madras bought by my grammy in Nantucket, other section lined in silk pink dolphins
5. Bracelet 100% crafted, sewn and photographed by me
6. 1 of 74 bracelets that I’ve ever made 1 of a kind.
7. Hmmmm… it so cool I sorta wish I had enough material to make for myself.
8. Between size small to medium… if doesn’t fit whoever wins it they can simply cut and adjust button.
Incredibly amazing, right? Just want until you see it….
I am just in love with it!
Okay… now on to the rules for entering!
1 Entry- Sign up for Prep Talk
(sign up form at bottom of post)
3 Entries- Blog about this amazing giveaway
Maximum entries= 5
Please comment ONCE on this post, letting me know which entries you have completed!
Giveaway will run from now until February 4 at 11:55 pm.
Winner announced on February 5.