I love Glamour, and I love These Happy Miles :)
I was laughing really hard at Christine's latest "Hey, It's OK!" post because some of the things are so me. (For example, I have an embarrassing tendency to accidentally say, "Bye, love you" when hanging up the phone... for everyone.)
Hey, It's OK...
- To pretend that Pandora is really a mix tape that a boy gave you...
- To use the floor as a desk when your actual desk isn't big enough.
- To subsist on coffee because it's too cold to go outside.
- To want to find a football player for a boyfriend just because you're obsessed with Friday Night Lights.
- To register for your last semester of classes and be really, really, really excited about it.
- To read Harry Potter all weekend long instead of going out.
- To change a contact in your phone to "Do Not Text" and another to "Do Not Pick Up"
- To carry around a pro/con list of why I should/shouldn't get an iPad
- To have a countdown until Thanksgiving break in your planner.
- To consider chapstick makeup and call it a day!