I love doing surprise College Prep posts midday!
Don't forget to enter my Kiel James Patrick one-of-a-kind GIVEAWAY!!!
I love my pink whale one!!!
1. 100% Silk
3. 1 of 7 bracelets I have ever made not using the signature KJP plaid backing
4. Section of backing lined in vintage madras bought by my grammy in Nantucket, other section lined in silk pink dolphins
5. Bracelet 100% crafted, sewn and photographed by me
6. 1 of 74 bracelets that I've ever made 1 of a kind.
7. Hmmmm... it so cool I sorta wish I had enough material to make for myself.
8. Between size small to medium... if doesn't fit whoever wins it they can simply cut and adjust button.
I'm not going to lie, I also really like the fact that I have built my blog (brand???) from the ground up. I can't even describe to you how strange it is to read through old posts. NEVER would I have thought that the blog has turned into what it is today. And I can say with 100% honesty and 100% certainty, that this is seriously still the beginning.
Beyond that, I think blogging in some strange way has honed my voice and opinion. I started this blog right after the first semester of freshman year. At that point, I was really questioning everything. I mean EVERYTHING. I was confused and frankly depressed and did not know what to do. The road to January 20, 2011 was definitely not bump-free, but I've really survived a lot and more importantly learned a lot, especially about myself.
On a lighter note, it's been absolutely crazy to see social media take off first hand. My first post was in 2008 and whenever I said that I had a blog, people either laughed (well, they kinda still do) or assumed it was about politics. Now EVERYONE is taking part in social media. And I've been sitting back and watching it all unfold- and I LOVE IT.
Copyright 2010 * College Prep * All rights reserved * Design by Emily June