I love these!!! Unfortunately, it takes me a long time before I can come up with ten different ones (ones that I am willing to share that is!!!), so I can't post as frequently as I wish! I think they are always quirky and show funny personality traits :-)
- To politely tell someone to turn off the volume of her Angry Birds game on her iPad in a waiting room. It's worth the uncomfortable 30 seconds of asking for the 30 minutes of quiet.
- To draft tweets to someone with no intention of ever sending them!
- To turn your phone off and pretend like it's 1995. If you need me, you can page me.
- To write therapeutic blog posts in a Word document. It's our generation's version of a diary.
- To be jealous of someone else's wardrobe... and to use it as inspiration for your own.
- To know every single line from Barbie: A Perfect Christmas (from babysitting...) and for the catchy song to be stuck in your head for three days straight.
- To watch Google Analytics Real Time like it's television.
- To tell yourself that a guy will never ever distract you... and then be distracted by one for a month.
- To be both totally ready and totally not ready to graduate.
- To insist on getting a short skinny vanilla latte daily.
Share your own in a comment!