I've been loving glitter and definitely wanting to take the plunge, and I think it's time! With New Year's Eve literally right around the corner, I'm thinking a fun pair of shoes are in order. I'd really like to opt for a simple black dress... but a little bit of sparkle is kind of necessary.
(10) Ava Glitter Pumps | These are sweet and feminine. The glitter is a bit muted, so it's closer to having a pair of nude Mary-Janes with a little something extra!
(9) Lula Glitter Ballet Flats | Um, these are definitely perfect for storing in a handbag for after the party. It doesn't matter how high (or low) my heels are, my feet end up hurt, hurt, hurting by the end of the night. A fun pair of glitter flats would be great relief without sacrificing any NYE fun!
(8) Glitter Navajos | These are perfect for evenings at the beach. If you're spending the holiday somewhere tropical, a) consider me jealous and b) grab these flats! (Oh, and don't forget a fresh pedicure!)
(7) Trixie Flat | Want to opt for comfort without losing an ounce of fun? These flats are fabulous!! Very Alice!
(6) Kayden Pump | These are sparkly without breaking the bank too badly.... they're under $100! Ivanka Trump shoes are also super comfortable.
(5) Sharina Pump | With just a hint of a platform and a low heel, these have the appearance of being a high heel... but they're actually not that high!
(4) Krysta Pump | Well, I mean. Pink, glitter, bows, and Kate Spade. It does not get better than that.
(3) Claudia Pump | What a fun little pump and a tiny surprise of glitter on the heel. These shoes are super cute for any New Year's Eve party!!!
(2) Alpine Flat | Oh, these flats are calling me. I'm such a klutz and even the New York Times has even said that flats are the new "power shoe." Yep. Count me in.
(1) Morni Pump | These are glittery, but still a classic black. They're very Kate Spade, but just about half the price. And I think it's clear that I just simply cannot resist a good bow!
What are you wearing on New Year's? Which pair of shoes would you choose?